To all of our valued Guests,
We are happy to announce that since our reopening on June 1st, our staff has remained healthy and happy to be back in the salon. Here at San Laurent, we have meticulously kept up with all sanitation and social distancing protocols. We take great pride in hearing from our clients, and that they have felt very comfortable and safe during this stressful period.
We would also like to take a moment to say thank you to all our guests, for their added support and understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
- In an effort to provide transitional business cost and meet the high demand, will have switched to an Al-La-Carte pricing model for all services. Please understand that we have thought carefully about changing our pricing model and our goal is to not change prices in response to a pandemic based demand, but instead to a pandemic based change in client safety and operational efficiency. Please check out our website for our Al-La-Carte pricing model.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment. We ask that you do NOT enter the salon upon arriving. You may choose to wait in your car and call the salon to inform that you have arrived, or wait outside the door and someone will come welcome you.Only clients receiving services will be allowed in the salon, so please come alone. All clients will have their temperatures taken, their hands sanitized, as well as, be provided a facial mask that must be worn for the duration of their service. All of this, is to ensure their safety as well as ours. All of our staff will also have their temperatures taken before each shift.
- As you know we have a vast array of home haircare that we encourage you to enjoy. Please allow your service provider to get any and all of your haircare needs to minimize the amount of hands touching these items. We will be glad to help you either at checkout or as a curbside pickup option.
- Please understand we can’t hand shake and/or hug. We miss you all so much, but cannot break these guidelines.
- All appointments will require a credit card at time of booking. We will require 48 hours notice for any cancellations. All no shows for any appointment will result in a full service charge to the card on file. Please be on time for all appointments. Otherwise we will not be able to accommodate you, resulting in a no show charge of the full price.
- We are accepting cash, check and cards as forms of payment.
- Gratuity can be given in the form of cash or Venmo. (Although cash is preferred.)
- There will be a $3 COVID surcharge added to every final ticket. This will help us to absorb the extra cost for safety materials. Such as, client masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
We appreciate your understanding in these unprecedented times, and look forward to seeing you all. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. After all… “We are all in this together.”
Sandra Roy-Cournoyer, Lauren Stratford, & the entire Staff at San Laurent
San Laurent Hair Artistry is a full service salon devoted to providing exceptional client service. We use the highest quality products alongside advanced educational techniques in order to enhance our clients’ experiences and to remain at the forefront of the salon industry. At San Laurent we seek to afford our clients an unparalleled experience that will exceed their expectations.
508-865-6454 | Sutton Square | Sutton, MA 01590