Re-Opening Date Monday June 1, 2020
To all of our valued Guests,
Foremost, we would like to thank all of you for your support and encouraging words throughout this difficult time. We are happy to announce that we will be re-opening as of Monday, June 1, 2020 with new hours and operating procedures. Since there will be a high demand, our ability to see clients will be drastically reduced. Our staff is trained and knowledgeable in every aspect to ensure that we meet the CDC and industry guidelines. Here are some of the new protocols you may expect moving forward.
- In an effort to provide transitional business cost and meet the high demand, we will be switching to an Al-La-Carte pricing for all services. Please understand that we have thought carefully about changing our pricing model and our goal is to not change prices in response to a pandemic based demand, but instead to a pandemic based change in client safety and operational efficiency. Please check out our website for our Al-La-Carte pricing model.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment. We ask that you do NOT enter the salon upon arriving. We will call you when we are ready for you. Only clients receiving services will be allowed in the salon, so please come alone. All clients will be asked a few COVID questions, have their temperatures taken, their hands sanitized, as well as, be provided a facial mask that must be worn for the duration of their service. All of this, is to ensure their safety as well as ours. All of our staff will also have their temperatures taken before each shift.
- At this time we can not provide facial waxing services. As the phases proceed we will be re introducing these services into our service options.
- As you know we have a vast array of home haircare that we encourage you to enjoy. Please allow your service provider to get any and all of you haircare needs to minimize the amount of hands touching these items. We will be glad to help you.
- We will be contacting you to schedule appointments. There is a list of cancelations that need to be taken care of and we will do our best to get everyone in. Please understand we are doing our best. All appointments, current and future, will need to be rebooked due to the new standards and schedules. At this time, we will only be booking re-touch colors and hair cuts (no blowouts). All Balayage, corrective, and heavy foil work will be booked at another time. If you get multiple color services (retouch color and foil/ balayage), we will ask you to break these appointments up into multiple ones. This will allow us to accommodate as many people as possible.
- Please understand we can not hand shake and/or hug. We miss you all so much, but cannot break these guidelines.
- All appointments will require a credit card at time of booking. We will require 48 hours notice for any cancellations. All no shows for any appointment will result in a full service charge to the card on file. Please be on time for all appointments. Otherwise we will not be able to accommodate you, resulting in a no show charge of the full price.
- We are accepting cash and cards as forms of payment.
- Gratuity can be given in the form of cash or Venmo. (Although cash is preferred.)
- There will be a $3 COVID surcharge added to every final ticket. This will help us to absorb the extra cost for safety materials. Such as, client masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
We appreciate your understanding in these unprecedented times, and look forward to seeing you all. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. After all… “We are all in this together.”
Sandra Roy-Cournoyer, Lauren Stratford, & the entire Staff at San Laurent
San Laurent Hair Artistry is a full service salon devoted to providing exceptional client service. We use the highest quality products alongside advanced educational techniques in order to enhance our clients’ experiences and to remain at the forefront of the salon industry. At San Laurent we seek to afford our clients an unparalleled experience that will exceed their expectations.
508-865-6454 | Sutton Square | Sutton, MA 01590